SC - Pennsic Merchants

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Tue May 6 14:55:18 PDT 1997

> Are there going to be any merchants at Pennsic selling period cooking wares?
> Mainly cookbooks and spices?  I would like to get some of the better period
> cookbooks and someplace that sells cubebs and grains of paradise would be
great.

There always are.  I know where they are, but can't remember names for the
live of me.  Come find me at Sunderoak or in the Children's area, or in a
cooking class, or in a dance class or...

> Gunthar

Derdriu
(who is as busy on vacation as at work)
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com