SC - FW: Re:: Introducing myself

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Tue May 6 15:32:12 PDT 1997

The "welcome to the list" post says we should introduce ourselves when we
wander in...

Greetings to all those assembled; I am Caitlin Cheannlaidir, newly come to
this List and eager to learn.  I am a member of House Drunken Badger, Clan
Sharptooth.  We pride ourselves on eating well, and have recently become
interested in making our meals, and those we cook for others, increasingly
period.

I have been in the SCA since 1990, and a journeyman chirurgeon since 1991.
For the last several years, I have been the Deputy Atlantian Kingdom
Chirurgeon for Maryland.  I am a lampworker, and a founding member of
Atlantia's new glassworkers' guild, La Compagnia dei Maestri del Vetro.
 Finally, I am, by grace of their Excellancies Corun and Brenna, MOAS for
the Baron of Storvik.

I like beef, pork, wine sauces, chicken with lemon and sherry, good gravy,
and cinnamon, and dislike venison and most fish, bad gravy, vinegar where it
shouldn't be, and anise.  I like tapioca even though it makes me feel like
it's staring at me (all those little eyes!)

Now returning you to your regularly scheduled program...

=Caitlin