SC - Questions

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Tue May 6 19:18:13 PDT 1997

On Tue, 06 May 1997 00:42:26 EDT allilyn at juno.com (LYN M PARKINSON)
writes:
>Hi, Julleran,
>

>At the moment, I'm in Elyria, Oh, packing for yet another
>house-hunting trip to Pittsburg.  I don't think that's near Buckland
>Cross--when I lived in Pgh. before, it took us about 5-6 hours to
>drive to events in Philadelphia.

At least!

 If the gentleman doesn't cook, he
>may have a tough time.

I found a lady that cooks and reads German that is willing to tackle some
translation. I've contacted Duke Cariodoc. I think we're going to make it
a group project - I cook the most, but understand almost no German. She
reads German, but is just beginning to get into SCA cooking. Between us,
we should be able to come up with something, but I may have to come to
this list if we get stuck!

   I would, however, like to have his e-mail
>address,

He doesn't have one. I'm only one of two in our group that lives in
the 20th Century as well as the 16th (or 15th or 14th). In other words
has net access. The other online member doesn't cook.

  Are you
>coming to AEthelmearc War Practice?

Oh, yeah. It's been years since I attended on the birth of a new Kingdom!

>Allison

Julleran