SC - Pennsic Merchants

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue May 6 20:28:38 PDT 1997

<< Are there going to be any merchants at Pennsic selling period cooking
wares?
 Mainly cookbooks and spices?  I would like to get some of the better period
 cookbooks and someplace that sells cubebs and grains of paradise would be
great. >>

Yes! :-) The Pipperer's Guild sells ALL the period spices except long pepper
and has the most reasonable prices and quality merchandise. (Get your saffron
early! It goes fast.) Several other merchants carry spices and herbs as well.

 Coriadac's works are available from the bookseller on the corner by the main
road near the children's play area. He has the Compleat Anachronist's (all
issues is advertised but actually Issue 13 is not available because of the
influence of the Puritans.) He also has many other period cookbooks as do
several other merchants.

Come with many gold pieces. The year that I decided to do book buying at
Pensic ( my 9th). I spent over $400.00 on that alone. 8-0

Lord Ras