SC - Re: Long Pepper (again!)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 7 13:24:49 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

>   I also have acquired a listing of every herb store in the New York City
>   area (several hundred) , and so the hunt begins...See what you people
>   started??? :   )
>
> Adamantius, why not call Master Robin Argylle?  He told me he has a New York
> City source for Long Pepper.  Then, of course, post what he tells you.  (He
> told me some years ago, but I paid no attention: I don't live near NYC
> anymore.)
>
>         Tibor

I believe he had obtained some at Aphrodisia on Bleecker Street, several
years ago. (So did Cariadoc, if I remember correctly.) However, I
understand Aphrodisia no longer carries it.

Right now Master Robin has been abducted by a bunch of weird hobbyists:
something about Maurice dancing, whatever that is...so he is hard to get
hold of.

I will ask him, though, and let folks know.

Adamantius