SC - Introduction

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed May 7 19:39:09 PDT 1997

<< I like
 reconstructing recipes using period cookbooks (they tend to read like I
 cook, so the hard part is remembering to measure).  If it has to do with
 cooking, I'm interested, though sweets interest me less than other types
 of cooking. >>

Welcome, Lady Margharite. Your description of how you use period cookbooks
sounds like I could have written it myself! :-) Refreshing and cool to have a
like minded cook here. Hoping to see your postings often.

Lord Ras