SC - Plaintive whine about sourcing....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 11 20:05:21 PDT 1997

Dagonell wrote:

> Table of Contents AND back of the book index.  (And don't get
> Adamantius mad at me whatever I do! ;-)

Wot's all this?!?!? What, am I so scary, or  are you afraid I'll start
going off on a tangent about the evolutionary tree of the Anglo-Norman
culinary repertoire, Ur-recipes, and the social accidents that lead to
the development of differentiated English and French cuisines, and bore
you to death?

Reports that I killed and ate the last person who got me mad at him are
greatly exaggerated! I haven't eaten him yet; he's still hanging in the
smokehouse.

Although it IS true that a gentleman in Ostgardr, East Kingdom, once
challenged me to a duel over some accidental slight, and then stood in
an event kitchen, watching me chine several pork loins (about 25,
actually), neatly severing ribs from vertebrae with a Chinese cleaver.

He immediately apologized for his rashness. Couldn't figure out why at
first...

Adamantius