SC - "Fabulous Feasts"

Mon May 12 09:54:10 PDT 1997

I wrote:
  << To be sure: most people tell me that the recipes, if made, are delicious.
   But that's not what I am on about.  One guys opinion.

Lord Ras answered:
  Were you referring to "A Buttock of Beef" or "Fabulous Feasts" in regards to
  "deliscious? My experience with "Fabulous Feasts" is the opposite. I find the
  recipes there absolutely AWFUL. Just my opinion.

The infamous FF.  For Buttock, I read them, and laughed. Never cooked one,
and don't know anyone who did.  But I did redact the quiddony of Quinces or
Pears.  Made a WONDERFUL fruit leather equivalent.

	Tibor