SC - SCA Write-up in Magazine

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Tue May 13 11:31:12 PDT 1997

> Hello to all!  I just wanted to pass along some favorable press we, the SCA,
have
> recently received.  In the March/April edition of the "Gifted Child Today
> Magazine", we were mentioned as being a good place for teachers of gifted
> children to find out about the Middle Ages.  Our home page address and a
short
> bio were given.
>
> If anyone would like more info on the article, email me privately.
>
> Congrats to Us!
>
> Linneah

Stupid mail reader -- it doesn't give me the mail headers.  All I get is the
list address.

Please, please send me more information on this article.  My e-mail is listed
below.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com