SC - redactions

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue May 13 19:45:24 PDT 1997

<< I've also found it can be useful to get half a doz. sca friends together
 and an informal tasting a week or two before the feast to try out any
 new redactions you may be trying.  >>

Since this is a very good idea, I'll have to do it or feel guilty! :-) Of
course this involves cooking the feast, literally several times, and then
presenting it twice more,...oh, well martyrdom was always a goal of mine.

The feast that I'm doing in June at Will's Revenge is 4 courses, each
consisting of 4 dishes (16 dishes total + a truly amazing subtlety) and, as
usual, all the recipes are newly redacted, I was wondering what format the
mini-feast should take? Should I do the testing in the same
order/combonations as the actual feast or do a buffet-type thing where guests
could taste and pick at will?

Yours in service to the Dream,
Lord Ras (uduido at aol.com)