SC - redactions

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Wed May 14 06:21:54 PDT 1997

On Tue, 13 May 1997 22:45:24 -0400 (EDT) Uduido at aol.com writes:

><< I've also found it can be useful to get half a doz. sca friends
>together
> and an informal tasting a week or two before the feast to try out any
> new redactions you may be trying.  >>
>
>Since this is a very good idea, I'll have to do it or feel guilty! :-)
>Of
>course this involves cooking the feast, literally several times, and
>then
>presenting it twice more,...oh, well martyrdom was always a goal of
>mine.
>
>Yours in service to the Dream,
>Lord Ras (uduido at aol.com)

I usually test new recipes throughout the year whenever I find an
interesting one. Our group has get-togethers on a regular basis and when
I'm preparing a menu for a feast, the crew always knows that they can
expect taste-testing. We also give the annual Christmas party for the
group, since my Lord is Seneschal, and sometimes I prepare a mini feast
with new recipes I want to try.

Julleran