SC - Philadelphia area - culinary herbs demo

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Wed May 14 19:51:22 PDT 1997

I just saw an ad for some interesting workshops in the Philly area next
month on growing culinary herbs in container gardens. (kitchen gardens!
Ooh Boy!) There are two dates, Sunday, June 1, from 1 - 3pm and Saturday,
June 14 from 1 - 3pm, at 1700 Spruce street.  The  fee is $35, and includes
all tools, dirt, plants, etc. The contact is Charlotte Kidd at (215) 482 -
0642 .

While not completely period, with all the talk of herbs I thought this'd be
somewhat relevant.  My apologies to those outside the tri-state area!

Rafaela di Napoli