SC - New to list

David Salley salley at niktow.canisius.edu
Thu May 29 06:44:36 PDT 1997

Michael Farrell writes:
> If you are interested in period plants you should try registering yourself on
> the seed savers exchange.  They carry tons of heirloom varieties of all kinds
> of stuff.  Incidentally barter isn't only allowed, it is actively encouraged.
>  They would be a good source for anything period that has fallen out of
> common usage.  Good luck,

I would be highly interested.  Contact info please?  I just tilled up the
garden Memorial Day Weekend, 35' x 40'.  It's my fault, I knew she was a
farmer's daughter when I married her. ;-)
							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      |   INTERNET   : salley at canisius.edu
             /       |   WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
    ________/        |   USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
   |*                |                Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
  /  Rhydderich Hael |   ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     |   PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |                AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__|   DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."