SC - Rue - How much is too much?

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sun May 4 18:41:39 PDT 1997

<< By the way, I am new to this list and I keep wondering if someone is
 going to flame me for writing of an herb that has largely medicinal uses.
 Is it OK?  >>

Welcome! Your post on the herb rue was most informative! I think I speak for
quite a number of people on the list when I say thank-you! By all means
continue to post information. I use ginger tea when I have a cold but I cook
with ginger too. Often times there is an overlap of medicinal and culinary
uses for many herbs and spices. Your rue message in firmly insconced in my
permanent files.

Lord Ras