SC - - Herb sources

G. Sofsky dragons2 at algorithms.com
Wed May 7 07:37:50 PDT 1997

I found these addresses in Sam Biser's Save Your Life Collection.  These
sources are for Pharmaceutical grade herbs but see no reason we can't use
them too.  I haven't received any catalogue's from them yet so I have no
idea on cost factor, what each one actually carries or how some of them
come.  There are a few others that are wholesalers and will only sell to
people with a business license.  If there are any of you out there and you
want those references, email me and I'll give you their 800 telephone
numbers.

Herbal Sources

American Botanical Pharmacy
Dr. Schulze's herbal formula
P.O. Box 3027
Santa Monica, CA  90408
phone  310-453-1987

Pacific Botanicals
Noted as being the best source for organic and wildcrafted bulk herbs.
Wholesale, 1lb minimum, but will sell to Save-Your-Life readers.
4350 Fish Hatchery Road
Grants Pass, OR  97527
503-479-7777

Blessed Herbs
(their second choice for organic/wildcrafted herbs)
Barre Plains Road
Oakham, MA   01068
800-489-4372

Casaundra of the Wandering Dragons