Re(2): SC - Re: Long Pepper (again!)

Wed May 7 13:45:08 PDT 1997

  > Right now Master Robin has been abducted by a bunch of weird hobbyists:
  > something about Maurice dancing, whatever that is...so he is hard to get
  > hold of.

  I think that is Morris dancing.

Shhhh.  He'll stop if he hears us.  (:-)

For those of you that don't know, Master Robin has a Laurel for his brewing
and cookery, and is also a professional chef with impeccable credentials and
a lot of talent.  Also, it is hard to find a nicer man, anywhere.   Robin
has a real nose for exotic ingredients, and can always be counted upon to
show you something new.

He came to a Known World Heraldic Symposium with a bottle of cognac I wanted
to propose to.  I've been searching for a bottle of cognac that good, ever
since.

	Tibor