SC - CA 13

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed May 7 17:32:01 PDT 1997

Tibor said on Wed., May 7:

>I gather that what you say about the infamous issue 13 (period pornography)
>isn't quite accurate.  The story, as I have it, is the work was totally
>plagiarized from a contemporary document, and *that* is why it is not
>reprinted.

According to the people who were involved that was not the case. This is
the first time I've heard that mentioned. Those who are interested in
the story behind the CA 13 and why it is no longer available and what
the concerns of the people involved were might want to look at this file
in the SCA-STORIES section of my SCA Rialto Files:

CA13-msg          (36K)  2/ 3/97    The story behind the infamous CA 13. (the
                                      one on period pornography).

My SCA Rialto Files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

And now back to food and cooking and away from pornography which only
slightly overlaps the purpose of this group.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com