SC - Hartshorn

Thu May 8 09:06:23 PDT 1997

  Thanks for the information, Baron Tibor.  Sounds like some interesting
  experiments, here, doesn't it?

It surely does.

  I hope it's all right to send your definition of hartshorn to my son in
  Germany to ask if he can buy it for me?

Sure.  I gather it can also be purchased from baking specialty stores.
Although my local favorite doesn't carry it.  Bear in mind, it spoils, so
don't get a lot!

  How's life at your house, these days?

Better not to ask....  Let's see: in the last six weeks, we've started
remodelling the house for the baby due in May: had the baby the evening of
the 2 foot April snow storm, had her in intensive care for 10 days, had Mom
sold, had the baby start to lose weight, and I have an event coming up in a
week....  and sundry visits from the new Grandparents and other family.

It's been a trip, and I ain't dead yet!  The baby is a beautiful girl, Anna
Irene, and she's growing and eating up a storm now.  I am besotted. But
tired.

	Tibor