SC - Announcement and question

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Thu May 8 18:57:24 PDT 1997

> could anyone please tell me what
> type of dishes were served at a period wedding feast?

There is a recipe in _Manuscrito Anonimo_ (a 13th-century Arabo-
Andalusian cookbook) specifically described as "served among us at
wedding feasts in the Algarve".  At least, that's my recollection.  I
can't find it on my hard disk right now, and I have no memory of what
the dish was.
					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu