SC - Re: Dandelion Wine

Dyane McSpadden diane at tcd.net
Tue May 13 07:51:55 PDT 1997

Thank you ALL so much for your recipes & information on the Dandelion Wine..
I'll print them all out for Andrew as soon as I get my new printer ribbon :)

I think I should perhaps introduce myself, at long last...

I'm Brigid O'Brien, currently in quest of a new persona, I'm in the
pre-incipient Shire of Carraig Ruadh, in Southern Artemisia and have been in
the SCA for about 3 years. I'm very new to period cooking and have never
redacted a recipe in my life, but I am looking forward to trying. :)

Brigid

                  What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny
                      matters, compared to what lies within us.
                  Email: diane at tcd.net   | Someone else's opinion?
                  branna at geocities.com   | I have a hard enough
                  SCA: Brigid O'Brien    | time expressing my own
                  MKA: Dyane McSpadden   | opinions!!!!