SC - redactions

Christi Redeker (Contractor) C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed May 14 08:01:08 PDT 1997

What I have done and found successful is take any dish I make a
redaction for to a meeting or a get together prior to the feast (if I
have enough notice) and let people there try it and make any
suggestions.  Then I don't have to have a specific get together for
people at my home and cook the feast twice.  I had great notice for one
feast and then I created one dish at a time and took it to an event or
meeting and got opinions.  This also created a great interest for the
feast itself.  People knew what they were being served ahead of time and
knew if they liked it or not.

Christi (Who has her new persona narrowed down to a choice of four names
and can't find a four sided coin to choose for her ;D )