SC - Chicken usage

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon May 26 17:22:39 PDT 1997

<< At
 least equally likely, in some measure, is the hypothesis that only rich
 people could afford to eat young, tender chicken (and to have capons cut),
 rather than tossing exhausted layers and tough old roosters into the pot. >>

This makes the most sense. I am revamping my chicken tho'ts. :-) The best
thing about posting my entire silly "hypothesis " is the actual amount of
thought and research it generated. If nothing else I have a better
understanding of period chicken and a choice of more logical hypothesis to
ponder.

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)