SC - lost country life

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu May 29 06:06:38 PDT 1997

Here is the information on Lost Country Life...author: Dorothy Hartley,
Pantheon Books, New York, 1979.  First American Edition.   ISBN
0-304-51036-4

        Disclaimer:  The only thing I don't like is she doesn't list all
her sources.  But I love the book because it's a good read.  I don't
believe she wrote it for the researchist but for people to become aware of
how things were done.  I taken her book and researched some of the info in
it and it seems relible.  She is a historian and I have used her other
books for projects.

I found my book at a used book store  It surfaces there once in a while.

Clare