SC - The Seed Savers Exchange

Baaastard at aol.com Baaastard at aol.com
Thu May 29 19:23:06 PDT 1997

Greetings,

To all those interested, here is the address of the Seed Savers Exchange:

Seed Savers Exchange
3076 North Winn Road
Decorah, IA 52101

Membership is $20 per year.

I would also strongly recommend buying the book Taylor's Guide to Heirloom
Vegetables by Benjamin Watson.  It is available through Barnes and Noble
bookstores.  Pictures and descriptions of a large number of heirloom
vegetables, as well as growing information.  Also has lists of mail-order
seed sources(describing what that company specializes in) and various
organizations interested in conserving heirloom seed varieties.

If you are looking for sources for anything specific let me know and I'll see
if I can find a source for the seeds.

Thank you,

Michael Farrell