SC - Pennsic Merchants

Wed May 7 08:03:05 PDT 1997

  Are there going to be any merchants at Pennsic selling period cooking
  wares?

Gunther, I think you got your answers... Yes, yes, and oh my wallet hurts,
yes.

                                      He has the Compleat Anachronist's (all
  issues is advertised but actually Issue 13 is not available because of the
  influence of the Puritans.) He also has many other period cookbooks as do
  several other merchants.

Alban St Alban's, near the post office.  He has email.

I gather that what you say about the infamous issue 13 (period pornography)
isn't quite accurate.  The story, as I have it, is the work was totally
plagiarized from a contemporary document, and *that* is why it is not
reprinted.

	Tibor