SC - "Fabulous Feasts"

Thu May 8 08:16:47 PDT 1997

  I know everyone has bad things to say about the recipies in "Fabulous
  Feasts", but how accurate is all that other information included in
  the book?  You know, like who ate what, how and why?  I haven't had
  time to read the copy I was given and I'd like to know if I should
  make the time or forget it and donate it to a library.

I feel it is all of a piece.  Don't put it in a library... burn it.  Then,
burn the libraries copy....  (:-)

I truly enjoyed the review of "A Buttock Of Beef", where the reviewer
claimed it made Fabulous Feasts look good....  and it does.  I wasn't sure
until then that it was possible to write a worse book than Fabulous Feasts.

To be sure: most people tell me that the recipes, if made, are delicious.
But that's not what I am on about.  One guys opinion.

	Tibor