SC - redactions

Shayne & Trudi Lynch lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au
Wed May 14 11:23:21 PDT 1997

>I would also suggest that you get others to taste it.  You may not like
>it (I recently reconstructed a recipe for fava bean tortelli, the
>stuffing for which I thought looked and smelled truly disgusting.  My
>husband, however, who hates beans, really liked it--came back for
>seconds.  Had it not been for that, I would never have served the things
>(which went over pretty well).

>toodles, margaret

I've also found it can be useful to get half a doz. sca friends together
and an informal tasting a week or two before the feast to try out any
new redactions you may be trying. this not only gives you a number of
different palates to test the new food with, but if you keep a note book
it gives you a valuable resorce to use in the future and to offer anyone
new doing there first feast.

Aelfthrythe of Saxony
Journeyman to Master Charles of the Park
Shayne Lynch   &      Trudi Lynch
[AKA]  Francois Henri Guyon   &   "He's like a giant boulder:
       AElfthrythe of Saxony  I   too thick to think and
lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au I   too heavy to move" (anon.)