SC - By way of Introduction

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Wed May 14 18:17:29 PDT 1997

Fair-fa' ye SCA Cooks:

While I definitely agree that Baaastard is an excellent name for a Scot,
(most of us knew who our mothers were, but had difficulty tracing our
fathers) what is wrong with my email address????????? Have you ever
wondered why Phoneticaly was not spelled foneticly??? You see, my email
address is Highlander spelled foneticly.

Regards,

Aonghas

May the hae meikle feres,
Kennin fae, A guid burdie,