Re- SC - eels? fish cultiva

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sat Nov 1 18:55:35 PST 1997

<<
 	The second is a venison stew.  (this also works well with beef.) Cut
 vension into "chunks" (You decide what is bite-sized); brown in butter and
 onion.  Place in a slow cooker with celery, carrots, (oh no!!!) potatoes,
 and if you can get them, wild button mushrooms. (we used to pick these
 while out hunting for deer); however, regular mushrooms will do fine.  Let
 this simmer all day (or all night) flavored with bay leaf, allspice, and
 pepper.  Thicken with thickener of your choice (I usually make a butter
 roux) and at the last minute throw in some green peas for color.  Serve
 with biscuits (Yummm....)

 Peace,
 Ania >>

That sounds wonderful.  (sigh) why do I read this list at suppertime?

tyrca