SC - Boo!

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Sun Nov 2 06:31:31 PST 1997

<< r not is totally irrelevant. I know what I saw on
 more than one occasion. The use of the word frozen after thawed was a
wording
 error and npt  planned. You can choose to remove the reference from your
 files, of course, but it is indeed true.

 Ras (slightly offended) >>

Please don't be offended, but now I'm confused.  Frozen or thawed?  Wiggling
or not?  I have no eel experience, and I'm curious.  I promis to believe you!

Tyrca