SC - Boo!

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Nov 2 07:48:48 PST 1997

<<  Frozen or thawed? >>

Thawed after having been frozen for a time.

 <Wiggling or not? >

Not wiggling around as in violently movement. It's more like slinking about in
a less than vigorous fashion.

<< I have no eel experience, and I'm curious.  I promis to believe you!

 Tyrca >>

There's no experience like eel experience. :-) BTW, unfilleted , previously
frozen then thawed catfish (actually bullheads) also occasionally exhibit
movement in the pan. They sort of  arch up and down and/or curl their tales.

I hope this clarifies some of my observations.

Ras