SC - Sugar Stuff! Was: Cane Honey??

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Sun Nov 2 07:31:45 PST 1997

<<
 By the way, is the feast in January French or Spanish?  Has Mairin even
 made up her mind?  I'm playing with the French bread recipes at present.

 Bear >>

French!!!  You guessed it.  I think she is doing Roast Fowl (trying for
quail, but we will see) and various things on the plate like quiche, stuffed
onion, etc. and then the next remove to be Beef Burginion and buttered
noodles.  (sigh) sounds wonderful to me, and I have to wait until then to eat
it.  (unless she decides to have a recipe try-out dinner . . .)
   By the way, we may have a site.  Monday night, 7:30, we tour the Hollywood
theater on Lindsey.  (i hope i hope i hope).  And then I can move on to
- -really- autocratting!

Tyrca