SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun Nov 2 21:56:21 PST 1997

Tyrca said:

I think she is doing Roast Fowl (trying for
quail, but we will see) and various things on the plate like quiche, stuffed
onion, etc. and then the next remove to be Beef Burginion and buttered
noodles.

Oooh. Stuffed onion. Sounds delicious. I would love to see a redaction.

Anyone else have a redaction for something similar? Onion, not turnip, please.

Stefan li Rous
  (Tyrca, I think you said you were in Ansteorra. Which event was this, again?)