SC - why hew isn't hue in french...

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Nov 3 14:06:42 PST 1997

Good Gentles All,

	I would like to thank all of you who wrote in with thoughts on the Iceberg Lettuce subject.  I had never thought of it in terms of an "allergy" before...  I'll have to share this thought with me mum; as she has the same reaction to it (worse on her, though...)

	As to Ras' mention of a possible sensitivity to opiates...  doubtful.  But thanks for the information!

	You know, it really IS cool having a forum where you can ask a food-related question, no matter how bizarre...

	- kat

"Live, live, live!  Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

          - Auntie Mame