SC - Irish period recipes??

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Nov 5 03:44:15 PST 1997

At 9:24 PM -0400 11/4/97, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>I notice that your redaction calls for a second proof, with the twisted
>braids being allowed to rise 1/2 hour, where the original doesn't seem
>to call for it.

The answer, as best I recall, is that this is a recipe that was done at one
of our cooking workshops. We approved of the final result, but didn't go
over it to check consistency. The person who did it, I think Wulfric, was
probably modeling it on a similar modern dish.

It would be worth checking what happens if you don't give it the second
rising--maybe for the next edition.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/