SC - honey and peanut

Tyrca@aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:46 PST 1997

Howdy ever'buddy!

I am wanting to include some game meats (especially venison) in my 12th Night
feast but I'm not sure how to go about getting it. I had a source in that
a gentle in the Kingdom has a hunting family in Idaho. They would take the kill
to a State Approved butcher and ship the meat packed in dry ice to me for about
$2 a pound plus shipping.

Unfortunately I have run into some flack for this idea. I have been told that unless
the butcher is a licensed seller of game meat that we can't buy it. Now our Shire
has served lamb, goat, and venison but that was all donated so we could use it.
Now I get this hassle.

Can anybody help straighten out the best way I can purchase game that is not too
expensive?  I don't think there should be any problem but I would like to have
facts to back up my arguments.

Yers,

Gunthar