SC - Follow-Up On Knives

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:43:23 PST 1997

<<
 Gee, we always called this "Pooh butter" at camp - haven't had it in ages.
  Since peanuts are either African or New World (anybody?), I'm quite sure
 it's not period, though!

 Brangwayna >>

I think you are right, peanuts were not eaten in period (AFAK)  but the truth
is that I do not eat period food every moment of my life.

Tyrca