SC - Verjus in the Current Period

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Wed Nov 5 19:01:52 PST 1997

Gunthar asks:

> Can anybody help straighten out the best way I can purchase game that is > not too
> expensive?  I don't think there should be any problem but I would like to have
> facts to back up my arguments.

Hon, check with your meat wholesaler.  A lot of wholesalers these days are carrying the more "exotic" meats; and if yours doesn't he might be able to direct you to one who does.

Not that it's any help to you in your particular location; but I know there's a meat wholesaler in San Jose where you can get **anything** that's legal to eat in the state.  It can't be the only one in the country...

Hope this helps some..

	- kat