SC - SC Peanuts

Thu Nov 6 08:25:45 PST 1997

<< Sigh. No one believes me. sniff. But the Florilegium is a good place to
start
 a search. >>

Of course I did. :->  That's where I found the information about Jas.
Townsend in the first place and a fantastic bibliography on leather
information sources.  I am just having a hard time finding documentation for
the use of pitch to seal leather mugs etc.  I think this is due more to being
in the middle of nowhere more than anything else.  I just need to get my act
together and over the hill to the university before the weather gets bad. . .

Noemi