SC - Re: Candied Ginger

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 08:48:16 PST 1997

>Well, they both make me want to spew. And Ragnar, that Brotchan Foltchep we
>made last Sunday was a waste of good leeks.

Join the club, Aiofe:  I don't think anyone there really liked it.  Between flavor,
texture, and color, that dish got 3 strikes from me.  If we try it again, maybe finely
minced leek white only?
(snip)
>The corned beef,  cabbage with boiled bacon (no tatties), however, worked
>like a charm. Devoured instantly by the ravening hordes. Even the ones who
>"don't like corned beef". And you said they wouldn't eat cabbage!
>
>Aoife

I wuz wrong - I was one of those anticabbage folks, too.  The cusky... kusky...,
THEM RECTANGULAR RAVIOLI were real good, tho.  Next time, the food color goes in
the liquid mix for the pastry!

Ragnar

http://www.mailexcite.com