SC - white pudding/scrapple

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Fri Nov 7 08:07:46 PST 1997

<< Where do you find liver pudding? >>

Fortunately , I live in Penna and liver pudding and scrapple, etc. are to be
had from any place that sells "groceries". I can post a recipe if anyone is
interested. Homemade is much better than store bought. :-) If available at
the supermarket it can be found in the bacon/kielbasi section or in the fresh
meat section if the store makes their own.

<<Lord Ras, let us know how it works out with the buckwheat pancakes, Hmmm?>>

It was GREATTTT!!!!!. I thinned the batter a little as per Master A's
suggestion for crepe thingies and rolled the pudding up in it. Good stuff!
:-)

 Hugs & Pinches
 Angelique >>

Thanks for the hugs but how do I explain the balck and blue pinch marks ? :-)

Ras