SC - Help Need on New Year Food Histories

Tina Carney brighid at iserv.net
Tue Nov 11 16:37:48 PST 1997

<< It is my sad duty to announce that Master Beverly Hodgehead died last
 >night or early this morning, 11 November, 1997 >>

Although I had never met Master Bev, I have heard many tales of his
chivalrous and noble deeds. It is with a sad heart that I send my deepest
sympathies for the loss of this example to us all.

May his stay in the Summerland be fruitful and filled with peace and love.
Blessed be.

Ras