SC - candied ginger

Ceridwen ceridwen at commnections.com
Tue Nov 11 19:34:37 PST 1997

Greetings!  I can't come up with the name right now.  I usually see it
in footnotes and the title is in French.  Seems to me it was either
very late period or perhaps in the mid-1600s.  Anyone else recall it?
The next time I find the title I will post it but it will probably be
nearer Thanksgiving before I can do much leisure searching.  Life is
"heating up"!  :-)

Alys K.