SC - Off-topic request

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 11 19:05:20 PST 1997

Ceridwen wrote:

>     I have a very special request to make of those who reside in the
> Eastrealm. Would any of you be willing to share some information about
> your current Royalty? Things like .. their personal Arms, favorite
> colors, food and beverage pereferences (or dislikes)?

I assume you mean the new Crown Prince and Princess, HRH's Timothy and
Gabrielle. Is that correct? I have someone working on this very thing,
as I will be cooking for their Crown Tourney, and a good friend of mine
is a member of their household.

Perhaps you could contact me privately in a day or two. Perhaps by then
I'll have got that information...so far all I can say for sure is that
Timothy prefers Dr. Pepper over all other potables. Ah, well...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com