SC - Is the list alive?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Nov 12 13:51:02 PST 1997

Hallo Folks.

As you all have seen fit to leave me here with nothing to read, I can see
that I have no choice but to issue another challenge.
I would be thrilled to see recipes (original plus redaction) for your
favorite Period Confection (Think Medieval Christimas Cookie Swap ;). Let's
share our best recipes so that we can all pig out and give eachother a
present at the same time. If we start sharing now, we can bake and freeze
for weeks to come!

So what do you say, shall we wow them at our Yule revels with our diversity
as cooks, with out the arduous task of researching in the middle of
christmas shopping? Share your recipes. I'm going to go look for mine right now.

Ho Ho Ho (er, um, ..... I mean Gobble, Gobble)

Aoife
To reply, you must first remove the "nonsense." from the return address.