SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Nov 13 22:23:25 PST 1997

Greetings!

>From: "Joe Tolbert" <jlt8 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: SC - archives
>
>Help!
>          Has anyone saved the sca-cooks-digest and could send
>them to me ? I have started a subscription to the digest,and
>intend to archive them if anyone needs them in the future,
>but I need digest before # 427.
>
>          Thank you,
>
>Joseph L. Tolbert,Jr

I have saved from digest 109 (when I subscribed) up until the present moment
(except for a few that were mainly error messages), and will continue to do
so until my hard drive chokes.  I'm more than happy to zip the whole bang
shoot and send them to anyone who wants them.  I currently have a devilishly
cunning and very clunky system of searching them with PC-Tools for key
phrases when I want to look anything up...

Mail me privately to confirm no-one else has sent them to you, lest you end
up with 23 copies of 6 months' worth of argument, recipes and argument.

In service,

Melesine

Jessica Tiffin
melesine at ilink.nis.za  *  jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za