SC - sweet wine caudle

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Nov 14 11:27:08 PST 1997

Actually, Adamantius, I'm getting hungry... and I have my plastic teeth
back. Look out, kitchen!

I do have a serious query. This Thanksgiving, it looks like I'll be stating
home alone, and I thought that I'd entertain myself with cooking a few
things that I don't normally cook in the everyday hurly burly. I've got
myself some quail, and I'd like to experiment with them, as well as other
foods. Any suggestions, folks? I dislike bell peppers and black licorice
flavored things, although I love hot peppers. I will happily accept any and
all sugestions, whether period or not, and with a dozen quail, I can
probably try several variants. I know it sounds like a lot of food for one,
but I always, on the few holidays I have to myself, try to cook for the
unexpected guest. If he/she they arrive, fine, if not I have quality
leftovers. I am interested in any suggestions from appetizers to desserts.

Anyone wish to help?

Thanx,

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,
 and never a rider that cain't be throwed.