SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 19:01:15 PST 1997

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997, James and/or Nancy Gilly wrote:
> This is one thing I've never been able to comprehend - how anyone who has
> tasted beer once could *ever* possibly want to do so a second time....

Well, if you mean the watery yellow stuff in a clear bottle that asses by
the name Millers draft (an oxymoron BTW) then I agree. But grab yourself
a pint of Beamish Red, a bottle of Charles' best Igor Cherry Ale, or as
much Chimay as you can afford, and then you might learn what Beer is
supposed to be

Charles