SC - Brave enuf to post

noh_rdh@swbell.net noh_rdh at swbell.net
Sun Nov 16 05:48:29 PST 1997

Cariodoc,

I am willing to try German translations. I have found I seem to have a
slight talent for this, although I haven't German as a second language. I
think that in some respects, I'm more accurate because I lack certain
modern preconceptions. Send me a couple, and I'll give it a .try.

Philippa Farrour
phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,