SC - Black Oak Keep feast

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Nov 17 22:12:47 PST 1997

I also' would be interested in cordials. Please email me at your
convenience.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
:
:
:
: 	I can help!!  Oooh, I have a  *great* handout for teaching cordial
: making
: from the Most Gracious Master Duncan of Saxthorpe, a favorite mentor of
: mine.  [Naturally he is in the West Kingdom, where all things are perfect
: <G>]   Send me your snail mail address, and I shall send a copy posthaste
: (or at least by next week).  I taaught this class at TYC and at the past
: Estrella.
:
: 		Caintiarn
: calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey
:
: > >
: > >May I preseume to take a moment of your time?  My name is Mercedes de
: > >Cerdanya.  I live in the Shire of Mooneschadowe in the Kingdom of
: > >Ansteorra.  I have been playing in the SCA for a little over a year.
: > >I have begun making cordials by the method of soaking fruit in
: > >distilled alcohol and then mixing with a sugar syrup.  (I know this
: > >has a specific name but I cannot remember it right now.)  I was
: > >wondering if any of you could recommend a documentation source?  I
: > >understand that if this method is period at all it is very late
: > >period.  Any words of wisdom you might impart would be welcome.  Thank
: > >you for your time.
: > >
: > >Mercedes
: > >rudin at okway.okstate.edu